This is to inform and invite all - if you are travelling to Kolkata on that day - to join us in the Regional XLRI Alumni Meet being organised by the Kolkata Chapter on September 10th.
Fr McGrath has kindly accepted our invitation to join us from Bhubneshwar and grace the occasion.
The details are as follows:
Date: Saturday 10 September
Venue: Nalbon, next to Nicco Park
Time: 6:30 pm onwards
Cover charges: Rs 400 flat for drinks and dinner (*I think this is for couple - for singles, it will be, I think, around Rs 250-300)
Food: Catering by Rajiv Neeyogi BMD 1974 (one of the founders of "Bhojohori Manna" chain - the latter being the name adapted from the 1970's song - ‘aami sri sri bhojohori manna’)
- Fr McGrath to meet Kolkata alumni;
- Have fun; renew contacts....
- Fr Casimir Raj (current director of XLRI) will also attend (** your truly - and Mr Bushen Raina, National XL Alumni President - 73batch - will also be there)
- There will be a fun-filled quiz on XLRI through the decades, quiz masters from XL vintage;
- Carlton Kitto and his band will be in attendance.
To confirm your participation, please contact:
Surajit Sanyal (75BMD) - 09331935051 - firstname.lastname@example.org
DP Ghosh (73BMD) - 09830298979 - email@example.com
Ranjeev Lahkar (00PMIR) - 09830932423 - Ranjeev.Lahkar@intl.pepsi.com
Hope to see you all there
Dr Madhukar Shukla
Professor (OB & Strategic Management)
Jamshedpur (India) 831001